The Beechcraft Super King Air series is without doubt the most popular turboprop aircraft ever built. It is a reliable and rugged workhorse but is very popular for corporate charters.
Which are normally configured to seat up to 8 passengers.
The aircraft offers twin turboprop reliability, performance, comfort and safety.
• Good load carrying capacity for up to 8 passengers
• Can land on short, remote airstrips
• Turboprop safety and reliability
• Ideal for corporate and utility charters.
• Comfortable, pressurised cabin
Number of passengers 8
Crew 1-2 pilots
Maximum Altitude 25,000 ft
Cruising Speed 270kts (500 km/hr)
Luggage Storage Very Good
The Super King Air cabin can be configured in either executive or utlity/commuter configurations to suit. It has a comfortable and roomy “squared-oval” pressurized cabin. The flight deck seats a crew of two and is fitted with dual controls although it can be flown by a single pilot.