While the typical boutique hotel in Fez immerses guests in the historical past, Hotel Sahrai embraces the lifestyle of today’s travelers and offers them enriching new cultural and personal experiences.
From an ambiance filled with engaging contemporary Moroccan art to a vibrant rooftop bar and a bold interior architecture by acclaimed French designer Christophe Pillet, the hotel takes tradition and moves it forward into the future. Ideally located on a hill between the Medina and the New Town, with unparalleled views of the city and its surroundings, Hotel Sahrai features:
– 50 rooms and suites with floor-to-ceiling windows and marble bathrooms
– 2 gastronomic restaurants: Moroccan and International
– The rooftop bar & terrace, offering sweeping views of the city below
– Givenchy Spa, the first in Morocco and the fourth in the world
– Infinity pool and a pool for children
– Fitness center
– Fully equipped meeting room
– Underground parking for up to 30 cars
Each guestroom features a bathroom with bathtub, bathrobes and slippers, Acqua di Parma amenities, work space, laptop safe, in-room refreshment bar, 32-inch flat-panel TV. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet are also available. Hotel Sahrai is the perfect choice for those wishing to explore the magical city of Fez while enjoying the entertainment and connectivity options today’s traveller requires.
Rooms flooded with natural light, exclusive location easily accessible by car, stylish design, upbeat ambiance and warm and intuitive service are waiting for you at Hotel Sahrai.